Jump to content
OtakuBoards

hey new people, come and say hi


Recommended Posts

Guest mihona
Posted
yo, if your new, like me and trying to make friend's then im more than happy to be one, so you say "hi" and i say "yo" and let's chat! :animesmil
Guest BluRedRose
Posted
hey wats up im new too! :animesmil
Posted
Welcome to the boards this Really is not my job and I will probably get in trouble for saying this but I suggest you read the rules before making posts like this. If you would have read the rules you would know threads like this are against the rules and this is the "Anime Lounge" Not General Chat. The Rules can be found [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Here[/URL] Please read them and follow them.

Have a nice stay here at OB :P
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=-3]Hey Ima, that link doesn't really distinguish itself as a link very well. You might want to try [I]italicizing[/I] it or making it [B]bold[/B]. You know, like [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][B]this[/B][/url]. ;)

Oh, and Hi to the both of you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...