Guest mihona Posted June 15, 2005 Posted June 15, 2005 yo, if your new, like me and trying to make friend's then im more than happy to be one, so you say "hi" and i say "yo" and let's chat! :animesmil
Ima Posted June 16, 2005 Posted June 16, 2005 Welcome to the boards this Really is not my job and I will probably get in trouble for saying this but I suggest you read the rules before making posts like this. If you would have read the rules you would know threads like this are against the rules and this is the "Anime Lounge" Not General Chat. The Rules can be found [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Here[/URL] Please read them and follow them. Have a nice stay here at OB :P
Sol-Blade Posted June 16, 2005 Posted June 16, 2005 [COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=-3]Hey Ima, that link doesn't really distinguish itself as a link very well. You might want to try [I]italicizing[/I] it or making it [B]bold[/B]. You know, like [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?][B]this[/B][/url]. ;) Oh, and Hi to the both of you.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts