komugi-chan Posted June 17, 2005 Posted June 17, 2005 Can someone please make me a siggy from this image: [URL=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/akari-chan/0ButterflyKisses.jpg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y289/akari-chan/0ButterflyKisses.jpg[/URL] I would like it to say komugi-chan. Thanks! :)
Ima Posted June 17, 2005 Posted June 17, 2005 Well here is a very very fast attempt at this I will fix the all the bad parts after give me some feedback in this thread and if you want me to remake it give me a quick pm since I only had about 15 minutes to cut the image out of it BG and make the sig itself. I still have to add a border and a few other things but I like the colors I used :P That was a handful :P I made tons of misteaks haha EDIT: Tommrow I will attempt to make another banner if you wish or just mess with this one. This is a very quick attempt since I only had about 15 minutes or so to cut the image out of its BG and then make the BG for the bannner :P There we go [IMG]http://img122.echo.cx/img122/5818/kc8fh.jpg[/IMG]
komugi-chan Posted June 17, 2005 Author Posted June 17, 2005 Oh, thank you so much ima! I love it! It looks very nice! Me going to upload it right now! Arigatou gozaimasu! XD
Ima Posted June 17, 2005 Posted June 17, 2005 Ok then I will play with this one and give it a border and a few more details after I will send you a PM with the link or just edit my post here.
komugi-chan Posted June 17, 2005 Author Posted June 17, 2005 I tried to upload it but siggy won't show.
Ima Posted June 17, 2005 Posted June 17, 2005 [IMG]http://img285.echo.cx/img285/3626/kc6zt.jpg[/IMG] And You can use this link to host it [url]http://img285.echo.cx/img285/3626/kc6zt.jpg[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now