Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
wow its been a long time sence i'v been on here.

what i would like is a banner that has a bunch of sad pics of hiei (anime or other) and it to say "It's just a maze that everyday I seem to be stuck in
It never seems to fade away but I pray for the day it ends" and the letters to fade in and out. if you can if not i'll be happy with what ever you can give me!! :catgirl:

Dead-Angel
Posted
[size=1][color=slategray]Not exactly what you ordered, but I cooked up a decent Hiei banner. If you want any changes, just tell me and I'll see what I can do.[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...