rainandfire Posted June 20, 2005 Posted June 20, 2005 Hey, I am a new user but i would like to have a banner made for me, if it wouldn't be too much of a problem. Heres the picutre i would like done. [IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b292/Emzy_Rain/hieiawwwwwwwwww.bmp[/IMG] I would like..bluish colors or red. I'd like it to say Hiei Jaganashi somewhere on it, i don't mind where, possibly a quote like. "So tell me whats it like living in a constant haze of stupidity." or "This idiot makes Kuwabara seem smart." Thank you, and i hope i didn't do anything wrong Thanks again, Emma
rainandfire Posted June 22, 2005 Author Posted June 22, 2005 :animesmil :animesmil Thank you so much! it looks great i really like it!
Gentle Posted June 22, 2005 Posted June 22, 2005 I took a try at it but they're not that good. The words are kinda close together. [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23855&stc=1[/IMG] [IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23854&stc=1[/IMG] I did them in like 5 minutes.
rainandfire Posted June 22, 2005 Author Posted June 22, 2005 Thank you! both of you. wow they all rock. dude! sorry I'm really happy ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now