Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I be watching you


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Just kidding.

But seriously to point out the SPAMing issue. Like I said before, just to bring it to a higher plane so more can see, ppl shouldn't be flamed because they make a few posts off topic. That's where freedom of speech comes in. But if they start to SPAM massively that's where they should be stopped.
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Just kidding.

But seriously to point out the SPAMing issue. Like I said before, just to bring it to a higher plane so more can see, ppl shouldn't be flamed because they make a few posts off topic. That's where freedom of speech comes in. But if they start to SPAM massively that's where they should be stopped. [/B][/QUOTE]
good point, and I totally agree

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...