Tsukai Doll Posted June 21, 2005 Posted June 21, 2005 Hello there, if at all possible i would like for my avi to be a picture of feyes face looking either sad or angry and my name Tsukai Doll on it. For the banner i would like to have the samepicture and maybe a close up of her face and the words "Not your avrage girl nextdoor" and then in kindof faded text the word bang bang Im sorry i could not get the pictures for who ever will be willing to make this. sorry if i made any mistakes :animeswea oh yah as for the colors light blue, white, and pink Thank you for your time!!!!!!
Ima Posted June 21, 2005 Posted June 21, 2005 I will also make an attempt at this for the fun of it. FYI Her name is Faye Valentine =) =P
Annie Posted June 22, 2005 Posted June 22, 2005 [font=tahoma][color=navy]Here is my attempt. I'm not great with font, so if you don't like it, let me know, and I'll try another style of banner. [/color][/font] [url=http://img14.echo.cx/img14/3950/fv22wp.jpg]Here is the Avatar, I couldn't make your username look right..sorry ^_^; [/url] [url=http://img14.echo.cx/img14/7917/fv4ut.jpg]Here is the banner[/url]. [b]EDIT[/b]- [font=tahoma]Actually, I made another quick banner. It's simple and doesn't have any font. But, simplicity is really a good look for Faye, considering her character. [url=http://img14.echo.cx/img14/9598/fv31qm.jpg]Other banner[/url][/font]
Tsukai Doll Posted June 22, 2005 Author Posted June 22, 2005 Wow thanks everyone i will have a hard time desiding which one i want!!!!! I figured i spelled her name wrong ..i was never good at remembering names :) Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu <3
Ima Posted June 22, 2005 Posted June 22, 2005 Give me until about 8 tonight and I should have one made for you also since I have some stuff to do as of now.
Tsukai Doll Posted June 23, 2005 Author Posted June 23, 2005 Mmmmmmmk thank you soo much for your time ^.^ I cant wait to see it!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now