Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am currently making my own wallpapers. I have one problem with them though. When I go to add a pic of a character, I get this white area around it. As well as transparent areas becoming the background. The current versions of the backgrounds are attached. The character is the one I am trying to use.

EDIT: The wallpaper is shrunk so I could put it on. It is 50% it's normal size.
Posted
This is because the image was not rendered correctly or you are having a bug with Photoshop or whatever Prog. you are using so I suggest you take a look at it. Next it might be because of the way you are saving the image. I suggest PNG or maybe Gif? That might help.


EDIT: I Rendered the image for you...

Just save it as you know it should be trans so all you need to do it open it and paste it where you want it if this isnt the problem you are talking about give me a quick PM, Email me, Or just give me a quick Message on AIM

EDIT: I've tested this so it should work

A few parts are poorly taken out so you will have to go back and do that yourself but other than that your good
Posted
I am in the process of working with it. Thanks for the help so far.


Oy. It is either me, my prog, or something else cause it still wont work right. It's ok, I'll work with it a little bit longer, and if I can't get it, I'll come back. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: I got it to work somewhat.
Posted
Ok Ok... Give me the Programm you are using. And how you are rendering the images? If you can tell me these Im sure I can fix your problem.
Posted
Well, I am using both Paint, and Microsoft Photo Editer. But thats how I a want the pics to look. The rendering? Well I am going over the white areas with the main background color.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...