Momiji Love Posted July 5, 2005 Posted July 5, 2005 [SIZE=1]Phwoar.I luff candy to pieces. My favorite chocolate is Hershey's Kisses.I will buy a bag of them,settle down with a book and eat them for the rest of my life if needed.I bite the little top part of and let the rest melt in my mouth. Ah...heaven. :drool: My favorite non-chocolate candies are Sour Patch Kids,Gummy Worms and Happy Smiles,a cheap little generic candy that they sell at the local hardware store. But I mostly love Swedish Fish.They are the very very best.:love2: And cotton candy.Gosh I love cotton candy. Gosh all this candy talk makes me hungry for candy.[/SIZE]
Otohime Posted July 5, 2005 Posted July 5, 2005 Milk bottles!!! Yummmmmy! Just thinking about sweets makes me hungry. Yummy, yummy, yummy! Milk bottles are among my favourites, however, I cannot remember many kinds at the moment. Once I did go to France and they had candy floss dispencers that gave out a rather large amount of floss for one euro. So much infact that I made myself a hat out of the sticky goodness! It was not as tasty after I had had it on my head though :animeshy: I did also once come across some rather fowl tasting chocolate (if that is even possible)! However, I did find it on the floor; after stepping on it...and having seen other people tred on it too. I am also pretty sure that it was rather old, but oh well. It was still chocolate right?
ChibiHorsewoman Posted July 6, 2005 Author Posted July 6, 2005 [QUOTE=Otohime] I did also once come across some rather fowl tasting chocolate (if that is even possible)! However, I did find it on the floor; after stepping on it...and having seen other people tred on it too. I am also pretty sure that it was rather old, but oh well. It was still chocolate right?[/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet]The word ew comes to mind. :sick: That comes to mind as well. You are one gross individual. That said, I love Nutty Buddys. I don't know if they're candy or not, but I love them.[/color]
AnimeFront Posted July 6, 2005 Posted July 6, 2005 the only candy i like is skittles. I hate all other candies, imagine if someone was to add arsonic to candy, that is more than 3/4 of the child population gone(does not sound like a bad idea :smirk: ) but yea it can be the latch pin to have mass sickness, so beware the candy.
Lord Dante Posted July 6, 2005 Posted July 6, 2005 I like Peanut M&M's. Even though they are not English (at least I think they aren't). I'd beat the crap out of... out of.... .... well i don't know what out of, but definately something!! :p
Fyxe Posted July 6, 2005 Posted July 6, 2005 [size=1][color=slategray]Oh, I couldn't live without candy.... especially chocolate. I'm a chocoholic. Heh. I love a lot of Hershey's products... such as their milk chocolate, their Kisses and Hugs, and their Cookies and Cream bars. I also love Reeces Peanut Butter Cups... I can't get off my addiction of those little cups full of peanut butter-y goodness. Man, talking about this is making my mouth water. >> Anyway, but on chocolate. I love anything chocolate... chocolate cake, cookies... oooh... Oreos! People tell me I eat Oreos seductively.... but I guess that's the only thing I can do in that manner. Ha. Oh, there is this one candy shop that is in a mall I go to over in Cedar Rapids. I don't remember the name of the store. But they make the BEST Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Puffs and Chocolate Covered Honey Comb Bars. Mmmm mmm. Actually, I just had some the other day. ^.^ Candy that doesn't have to do with chocolate that I like would have to be gum. I don't know what it is, but I can chew that stuff for hours. One of my friends gets a headache when she chews gum. I wouldn't able to stand that.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now