Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=royalblue][size=1]Ahh, time for a change for Kat. And it's been a while. >.> But it's no fun to make your own, naaah, you gotta make a request. ^^
Anyways, I'm in the neighborhood for an FLCL banner featuring Haruko. I really don't mind what images you use on it, just something cool and showing off her sheek personality.
As for words, I'd like it to say "And then came me." (Yes, with a period. No quotation marks. >.>)
For the avi, something along the lines of a head or upper torso shot, with the words "Tomboy Extrodinare" (sp? Dunno...) on it.
Thanks in advance, though I'll thank you later. XD[/size][/color]
Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Okay.. I tried. The avi wasn't the one you exactly wanted but..I got a shot of her guitar. I couldn't spell that word you wanted on your avi so I put "Tomboy Expert" if you don't mind...

[B]Avi: [/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Katanaavi3.jpg[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Katanaavi3.jpg[/url]

[B]Banner:[/B]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Katana2.jpg[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Katana2.jpg[/url]


[B]-Who Am I?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=SlateGray]Right click to get the properties if you would like to use the set.

My apologies for the odd text used, I was experimentations with the new texts I was making. They don't go very well with rainbow like images. But I thought they suited the images used.



[b]Avatar: 001.[/b]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/Zenjia/flcl01.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Banner: 002.[/b]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/Zenjia/flcl0.png[/IMG]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][color=royalblue]Alright! You guys rock!
Thanks for giviing me a set, Who Am I?, but they weren't exactly what I was in the neighborhood for. So thanks a ton Epsilon. ^^
Spiffiginarlicles! It's now accompanied by a MegaTokyo quote. XD
...
My thoughts are seriously screwed up. o_O;;[/color][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...