Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, so, here I am again, in DESPERATE need of critiquing and advice in the art department. it's a page from my manga (tomodachi), and, even though it's not done yet (words, and my art assistant's gonna spruce it up slightly), I was wondering if anybody could critique the art.. y'know, tell me what's good about it, what I can improve on, what I NEED to improve on... yeah... that'd be GREAT!

[url]http://tomodachi.t35.com/pictures/ch7/705.JPG[/url]

That would be the page. So, if you could say a few words on it, that'd be highly appreciated. Thanks! :catgirl:
Posted
No, it's there... you just kinda have to refresh it once you get the "cannot find server" page. It'll come up... ^^;; should have mentioned that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...