Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Greetings and salutations! To those who don't know me, I used to visit under the alias 'TornSoul' a few years ago. Jeeze this place has changed quite a bit o_o

Anyways, if you're still unsure who I am I'll just re-introduce myself, my name's Zach and I'm not too much on Anime anymore instead I'm very artistic and I enjoy gaming quite a bit.
Posted
[QUOTE=TheAmazingZLJ]Greetings and salutations! To those who don't know me, I used to visit under the alias 'TornSoul' a few years ago. Jeeze this place has changed quite a bit o_o

Anyways, if you're still unsure who I am I'll just re-introduce myself, my name's Zach and I'm not too much on Anime anymore instead I'm very artistic and I enjoy gaming quite a bit.[/QUOTE][color=#6699cc]Hey, Zach. I don't know when you visited, but OtakuBoards discourages introduction (and reintroduction) threads now. They tend to clutter the Lounge and degenerate pretty quickly.

Just jump in and start posting. :)

Glad to have you with us![/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...