Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Konnichi-wa!

I am bored...sooo to the first person that answers this I will make them a banner. Sorry no animations...just simple cute banners. Just fill the requirements of what you want and I'll get it to you asap! Oh and if you want a specific picture please link a url...thanks!

~Lisha~

Screenname:

Pixel sizes:

Anime:

Quotes:

Colors:

Other:
Guest katologo
Posted
[QUOTE=just2kawaii]Konnichi-wa!

I am bored...sooo to the first person that answers this I will make them a banner. Sorry no animations...just simple cute banners. Just fill the requirements of what you want and I'll get it to you asap! Oh and if you want a specific picture please link a url...thanks!

~Lisha~

Screenname:

Pixel sizes:

Anime:

Quotes:

Colors:

Other:[/QUOTE]
I want one


Sephiroth

50 pix high 650pix

Sephiroth

the fearest

black and white

35kb
Guest katologo
Posted
o soory forgot send it to [email]patrick958@hotmail.com[/email]
Posted
I'm sorry that I didn't get to this thread sooner. These types of topics are not allowed on OB, due to the fact that this is the purpose of the entire forum. So naturally, it would be best if you could simply answer the threads of others, since if they want one, they might as well make their own thread. ^_^

Oh, and no double posting either.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...