Gentle Posted July 1, 2005 Posted July 1, 2005 This is odd but I would like a banner of Maggie and Biance from All My Children please. I don't really care how it's done, if you do it just have fun. But I would like it to be kinda orange like. And they would be the ones that looked like this. Please don't use that picture. Thanks. [IMG]http://www.webzinemaker.com/dirtyshark/photo/pho1_249393.jpg[/IMG]
Delta Posted July 3, 2005 Posted July 3, 2005 [COLOR=#95005E][SIZE=1]'Ello, luv. [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23934&stc=1[/IMG] Sorry it took a while. I was hoping another artist familiar with the series would take this project on. (A member who wants an orange banner... how curious!) Do tell me if you want another banner or want something in it changed. Cheers![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Gentle Posted July 3, 2005 Author Posted July 3, 2005 Thank you, I will love your forever for this. It's a great banner.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now