Ryoko T.D.C. Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 [COLOR=Blue]I was wondering, who did this anime picture? [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Suzuki_Chan/grcrimson.jpg[/IMG] i've been wanting to know who did it for a long time now, and i just thought that maybe one of you guys would know. and if one of you do, please tell me where i can find more. p.s. i just put this in the anime lounge because i didn't know if it should go here or not, so if it needs moving, move it baby![/COLOR] :catgirl:
GTK Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 I'm pretty sure this is by an artist who goes by the pen name Blade. (either that, or it just looks a lot like their work) [url]http://bladecham.com/[/url] Great stuff ^^ Does a lot of art of ChamCham from Samurai Spirits (I think?) (this officially proves I have no life T_T)
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted July 4, 2005 Author Posted July 4, 2005 [COLOR=Blue]thanks a lot! another artist i would like to find more pictures of is this one: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Suzuki_Chan/Gensho-06.jpg[/IMG] i've seen a few of these pictures around, but i can't really find the site their actually at. please help me someone![/COLOR]
GTK Posted July 4, 2005 Posted July 4, 2005 That one looks like it might be by Mine Yoshizaki (but I'm not sure, since the CG style is a bit different from what I've seen....but most of the rest of it looks a lot like their work). Unfortunately, I have a book with their work in it T_T I don't know a website. If I find one, I'll link it. EDIT-- okay, I find Mine's site... [url]http://mnet.nicomi.com/index2.html[/url] After a quick look through, the pic you asked about is probably not by Mine. But I know I've seen simular work ^^;; so I'll see if I can find it.
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted July 4, 2005 Author Posted July 4, 2005 thanks a whole bunch! i just love the art work in both of these artist's! it makes me want to draw them right away! but i don't want it to be copyright... :catgirl:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now