Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Change my avatar


Recommended Posts

Guest Ruroni Kenshin
Posted
Hey i need a favor from someone to change my avatar and sig name.I am going to give you my avatar and sig to you so you can change the name that is written in it to a new name.If you are good at it and are kind to do me this favor please come visit me.I will be here waiting for you.I will appreciate it if you accept this favor.
Posted
[color=purple][font=tahoma]Welcome to the OB, Kenshin. You say you want someone to change a name that is in an existing banner and avatar, well, it'd be nice if you provide us with pictures to see if it can be done. If it cannot, then it would be wise if you request someone to make you a brand, spanking new set.[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...