OtakuBoards

Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 cobi's journey

kizu

I really like the game and all but i need some help. i need some help finding a monster that i can show the man that has the brawn key. i have tryied and can'tr find any of the right monsters. would someone tell me a list of most of the monsters i can use for that. and the easy ones to get. i was hoping a dracolord2 would work but it didn't. i tryied. so i need a monster that i can show the man on one of the highest houses to get a key. i am stuck and i can't get hte monster for ten tiny medals because i can't find any more (i had 5 and used them too get a servant, but now i have 5 more. but i need ten and so i have to find 5 more. and i have been everywhere in all of my key worlds and still can't find any. so i need a different monster to "impress" the guy.

were it's horns kinda like a bulls? i think your talking about a ... i don't know the name though. thanks, i will try to get the name and get a little farther in my game. By chanse d oyou know if the monster was in the first game? Or is it a new one, and what family is it from?