Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Best line to use when breaking up with someone:
Im not good enough for you.

Worst line: You talk to much....and I [SIZE=2][B]HATE[/B][/SIZE] your mother.
Posted
[color=darkviolet]I have more put down lines!

[b]It's not you it's me. Oh who am I kidding? It is you![/b]- Very funny

[b]I have just developed an accute allergy to idiots, I'm sorry.[/b]

I can't think of any more, I need sleep![/color]
Posted
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]But thats a foolesh thing to do! I mean i actualy had my friends do it. Its just kinda the wrong move. Cuase it show's them your a cowered. Then they lose all respect even if you did break up with them. You dident show you care. You know that type of thing. But im' in the 8th grade and im' gonna change that and if you do the same please try to find courage to stop and honor your relation ship that your about to end.I know i was bit pushy but i' kinda relizeing my self thats what i should do so,, :animesigh . Well im' a bit imbarised! :animeblus [/B] [/FONT]
Guest Black_ravenwing
Posted
sad to say but on that got used on my friend
Sorry but im alergic to something on you we have to break up
and
I cant really be seen with you youll ruin my social statues :animesigh its bad i know

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...