Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow]Um, well, hey I guess. A friend showed me this forum, don't know what her name is though, since she hasn't registered yet..

But yeah, um, nice forum, and I hope it's going to be a place I can call a "Forum Home"...[/FONT]
Guest Baka Ruki-Chan
Posted
[QUOTE=Onizuka_Ra2][FONT=Arial Narrow]Um, well, hey I guess. A friend showed me this forum, don't know what her name is though, since she hasn't registered yet..

But yeah, um, nice forum, and I hope it's going to be a place I can call a "Forum Home"...[/FONT][/QUOTE]

You could've just said Ruki ^ ^;; I always use that name.. Buut, yeah. I hope it's okay that I can introduce myself kind of in this topic, because it kinda saves space, and stuff.

And, I hope I can call it a "home", too.
Posted
[color=#332E1D][font=franklin gothic medium]Welcome to OB.

Please bear in mind that we don't allow introduction threads here. We haven't included that in the rules, so it's understandable that you may not be aware of it.

We prefer for people to jump right into discussion and to introduce themselves in that way. ^_^

Anyway, again, welcome to OtakuBoards. Hopefully you get used to the place and enjoy your stay![/color][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...