Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My intro.


Recommended Posts

Guest kenji_wanderer7
Posted
~dun dun DUN~*gets out the cut&paste thingy and travels to his last intro to save himself some work*
[font=Script MT Bold][color=Maroon][size=4] Hiya my name is Kenji, at least that's the name that I'll be using here. One of meh friends was bugging me to join, so here Ah amm! ¬¬; and no. I did not join just because she told me to.[/size][/color][/font]

P.S. I didn't cut&paste this.
Posted
Welcome to theOtakuBoards kenji_wanderer7!

We encourage people to introduce themselves within their posts as they enter discussions throughout the boards. We would rather that than having a ton of introduction threads. Because of that I am going to close this thread.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM myself or any of the other moderators. Again, I welcome you to the boards and I hope to see you posting around the site. Have fun!

~Panda
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...