Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Nintendo.....stop It Ok....stop It And Shut Up!!!


Recommended Posts

Guest LIL SLUGGER
Posted
YEAH I KNOW THAT YOU THINK THAT YOURE SOOOO COOL THAT YOURE GONA REPLY""WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP DUDE"" WELL IL TELL YOU WHY I WONT SHUT UP AND ITS BECAUSE OF THAT F*##$$* MICHAEL JACKSON KID LOVING COMPANI THAT KEEPS MAKING KIDS GAMES.....NINTENDO YOUR TIME OF RULING VIDEO GAMES IS OVER YOU WHERE ONCE THE BEST....BUT NOW YOURE NOT SO GET OVER IT!!! NOW SONY AND MICROSOFT RULE THE VIDEOGAME EMPIRE SO STOP MAKING BABY GAMES NOBODY(EXEPT THE DUMB NINTENDO FANS) LIKE THEM SO I AM BEGING YOU GUYS TO PLEASE...DONT BUY NINTENDO GAMES ..BECAUSE IF YOU KEEP BUYING THEM THEYL JUST KEEP MAKING THEM.....P.S. GET THE XBOX360 AND PS3 NOT REVOLUTION....IF I WANT A BLACK SMALL BOX ILL JUST TAKE MY CAT AND MAKE IT S*%# ON A CARDBOARD BOX UNTIL ITS BLACK). :animecry:
Posted
No, you shut up.

Nintendo Gamecube is easily my least favorite of the three current generation systems, but its not without its share of good games. Eternal Darkness (awesome, awesome game... you should play it if you can find it), Animal Crossing, Tales of Symphonia, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Metroid Prime... all of those games should keep the average gamer entertained for a while.

And I'm thinking that Nintendo might be a bit more careful come the next launch time.
Posted
[quote name='Siren']In the hands of a fool, satire fails.[/quote]

No kidding.

Please read the rules. I don't care that much if you want to babble and be incoherent, but at least try to make something that will spring up some decent discussion. Most unfortunately, a thread made for the sole purpose of flaming Nintendo won't cut it.

Thread Closed
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...