Ryan Posted November 23, 2001 Posted November 23, 2001 Because i need one for this other board. Anyone have any???
Trowa066 Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 Yeah, I have one. Do you want me to E-mail it to you.
Shinigami Posted November 27, 2001 Posted November 27, 2001 i've got some interesting picts. i also have some .gifs if you want them. i also know of a site where you can get some more .gifs. just post again and tell me if you want them, or you can pm me.:laugh: :flaming: :therock:
Ryan Posted November 28, 2001 Author Posted November 28, 2001 [b][color=indigo][size=1] Yes, Shinigami please post and tell me the address for that site.[/b][/color][/size]
Shinigami Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 :devil: okay...here is the site: [url]http://gundamwingweb.tripod.com/animatedgifs.html[/url] if that doesnt work, then i dont know what else to tell you. oh...and here is one of the many .gifs i have that are on the site too...:p enjoy!
Shinigami Posted November 28, 2001 Posted November 28, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]here is another .gif[/COLOR] :therock: actually it is too big. :bawl: it was really cool 2!:flaming: you will c it on the website! :p SORRY that I couldnt post it!:(
Trowa066 Posted December 1, 2001 Posted December 1, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I'm still here![/COLOR] :bawl:
Ryan Posted December 1, 2001 Author Posted December 1, 2001 [b][color=indigo][size=1] Dude, DON'T ****Iñ SPAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, well if you want please show me your Gundam Pic, I want pix that I can turn into avatars...[/b][/color][/size]
Shinigami Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 well...i guess you were talking to me...right?:p well, i have been to too many web-sites so there are others that you might want to visit, but i dont remember them:therock: Sorry!:whoops: anyway that one gif doesnt want to post since it is too big. SO QUIT UR WHINNING!:flaming: I'll try to find some others to post
Break Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well... I think you can have some of my EW ones... or go to[URL=http://www.gundamofficial.com]Gundam Official[/URL] PS. I may have to post more than once... 5 times I will have to...[/SIZE]
Break Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 [SIZE=1]Here are the EW ones... [img]http://www.gundamofficial.com/www_ac/ew/mecha-chara/heero/info_mecha.html[/img] [img]http://www.gundamofficial.com/www_ac/ew/mecha-chara/duo/img/mecha.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.gundamofficial.com/www_ac/ew/mecha-chara/trowa/img/mecha.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.gundamofficial.com/www_ac/ew/mecha-chara/quatre/img/mecha.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.gundamofficial.com/www_ac/ew/mecha-chara/wufei/img/mecha.jpg[/img] [/SIZE]
Soccer 4 Life Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 Some of the great pics : [url]http://www.gundamw.net/wing/shot55.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/gundamw/wallpaper07_1024.html[/url] [url]http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/gundamw/wallpaper08_1024.html[/url] :naughty: :demon: Peace!!:mrt: :smirk:
Shinigami Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 yeah, now can check out some other sites! good job you guys for finding some more! (now it isnt my job!:laugh: )
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 1, 2002 Posted January 1, 2002 You can go here. [url]http://communities.msn.com/AnimePicCollection/gundampics.msnw[/url]or here [url]http://communities.msn.com/AnimePicCollection/misc.msnw[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now