Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Red]Hi Everybody, ^_^

Well,I read this doujin from a while ago and believe me,It is AWESOME!
I didn't see anyone write about this,so you HAVE to read it (Or die!!) And then we disscus about...So here it is,Remeber to check the next page press "Next" on the bottom of the Doujin Pages,You Will Love it![/COLOR]

[URL=http://bleedman.snafu-comics.com/?strip_id=0] [COLOR=Blue](Click Here!)[/COLOR] [/URL]

[COLOR=Red]And the people at new Grounds gave this a 10/10 ! ;) [/COLOR]


[COLOR=DarkRed]Cheers,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkOrange]Pumpkin Head[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]P.S: I would say that i didn't see any threads talking about this Doujin,but if there was I'm Sorry,And as a Man,i would say that everyone would like this Doujin. ^^[/COLOR]
Guest Bleach Biggest
Posted
WOW!!!!! AWESOME,Oh Thank you So Much! ^_^

I really loved it (You were right,it is So Cool!) and i saw all the chapters in one day and i can't wait till the other one comes,I just can't wait..Thanks again for showing me this Awesome Doujin, I add it to my favourites :catgirl:

P.S: Everybody,check it out now..it has blood in it,and it's so cool! Goory to say blood,huh?! :p
Guest saiga
Posted
[COLOR=Navy]I've read that before, and still keeping up with it. :catgirl: It's awsome. It's style is so..so... :animestun weeee[/COLOR]
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]At first I was angry with bleedman for making me like the PowerPuff Girls ... but the art is so extraordinary and the characterisation so good that I've stuck with it.

The PPG Doujin recently won a Web Cartoonist's Choice Award for, I think, Outstanding Character Artwork. Well deserved it was too, I reckon, as shown by the fact that I voted for it :animeswea

The appearance of Coop from Megas XLR actually made me watch a couple of episodes (at first I had no idea which Cartoon Network series that robot was from), but like most of the series he uses in the Doujin, it's much worse in its original form. Never before this comic was Dexter such a dude!
[/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...