Howlingvampire4 Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 I hope somebody somebody out there has heard of Saiyuki! I can't find anyone to talk to about it :animecry: everyone around me is still reading the manga. I'm gonna start the thread off with hakkai(he is my favorite character). Hakkai is sooooo handsome! :D
lumpy3922 Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 Hi, I love Saiykui! Let's see I'm reading the last Saiyuki right know and I've been watching the show too.I know how you feel,I dont have anyone to talk to me about Saiyuki either. But we can talk about it because I love Saiyuki. My favorite hands down is Gojyo.I love him, he's so hott! (hehe)
Solo Tremaine Posted July 19, 2005 Posted July 19, 2005 [COLOR=#503F86][url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=39903"]Yes, we have[/url], heh. Be sure to check for existing topics before starting a new one next time. We have one thread per specific anime here to avoid cluttering. If you want to look for threads, you can either run a search or look through the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208"]Official Threads Directory[/url] Sticky at the top of the forum. Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts