Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime Media Requests?


Recommended Posts

Guest deltablaze
Posted
Hey, well anyways, I was wondering if there was any specific anime people would like to see on my site

We have 30GB of media to upload, and we dont want to upload just any old media, we want YOUR opinion :)

Heres just some anime we're upping in the next few days:
Full Metal Alchemist Episodes 27-51

Naruto Episodes 1-143

Mahou Sensei Negima Episodes 1-20

Outlaw Star Episodes 1-26

School Rumble Episodes 1-21

Samurai Champloo Episodes 5-26

Shaman King Episodes 1-48

Street Fighters 2v Episodes 1-29

Trigun Episodes 1-26

So yeh, if you want any specific media, let me know. It's all direct download.

Oh and don't get the wrong end of the stick-I'm not advertising my site, but rather doing a survey.
Guest deltablaze
Posted
Yes thats actually a very, very good idea. I completely forgot about Inuyasha. Could you type out a quick list of the movie names for Inuyasha? You seem a big fan of it, hence the Seshomuru avatar :)
Guest deltablaze
Posted
Either way, i dont mind
Posted
Ok, I'll do them in English and Japanese.

Movie 1: Inuyasha: Toki o Koeru Omoi
English Title: Affections Touching Across Time


Movie 2: Inuyasha: Kagami no Naka no Mugenjou
English Title: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass


Movie 3: Inuyasha: Tenka Hadou no Ken
English Title: Swords of an Honorable Ruler


Movie 4: Inuyasha: Guren no Horaijima
English Title: Fire on the Mystic Island
Guest deltablaze
Posted
Wow thanks, that helps alot. Which is the better of the 4?
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]I'm going to have to close this thread, I'm afraid. OtakuBoards does not support illegal downloads in the slightest, and threads created for this kind of thing will be closed immediately. Any links to illegal downloads or their host sites will also be removed- it's all in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL]. Sorry, heh.

Thread closed.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...