Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Blue]Hello out there. As some of you may know, I'm working on a multi-dimentional spanning story in where a young man named Kevin Johnson is transported to different anime worlds (Gundam Wing, Trigun, Tenchi Muyo, etc.). He has been given the task to find rips in reality in each world, and seal them, or disaster will strike. I haven't quite figured out what disaster yet. Will anime worlds bleed into eachother, I don't know. After each rip is sealed, Kevin will go to another world. Also, he has the power to adapt to each world. Like in Gundam, he knows how to pilot a mobile suit, etc. Think of it as "Quantum Leap" and "Sliders" with anime. Well, these are the anime worlds involved that Kevin will go to. Not in this order. But other worlds will be added. They are:

Mobile Suit Gundam
Zeta Gundam
Gundam: Char's counterattack
Gundam Wing
Gundam SEED
Tenchi Muyo!
Saiyuki
Robotech: Macross
Macross II
Robotech II: The Sentinels
Robotech: Invid War
Vampire Hunter D
Hellsing
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Star Blazers
Captain Harlock
Paranoia Agent
FLCL
S-Cry-Ed
Getter Robo
Voltron
Mazinger Z
Mazinkaiser
Ruroni Kenshin
X
Super Milk Chan
Gatchaman
Samurai 7
Samurai Champloo
Galaxy Railways (Maybe)
Dragonball Z
Dragonball GT (Maybe)
Ganst
Ronin Warriors
Naruto!
Yu-Gi-OH!
Shaman King
Yu Yu Hakusho

That's all I got so far. Does anyone have any suggestions for other worlds? And what disaster should the rips do? Any ideas would be welcomed. Thanks.

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Posted
You could have each rip do something unique and particularly crippling for each world. So far, from the series I've watched, I've compiled this(Bold series I have added):


[B]G Gundam[/B](applicable for all gundam and robotech series)-Mobile suits randomly fail .
Cowboy Bebop- Things start failing and Ed disappears.
Ruroni Kenshin-Kenshin becomes the batosia(sp?) again.
Dragonball Z: Transforming is impossible(best set in Cell Saga).
Ronin Warriors-Armor disappears
Naruto!-Multiple Zabuzas.
Yu-Gi-OH!-Cards become real monsters.
[B]Excel Saga[/B]- Revivng angel is gone.
Posted
Love hina

problem - Noriyasu seta is building stronger and stronger mecha tamagos

adaption - infused with keitaro's indestructibleness, and a key to the hinata appartments.


just one I thought I'd submit, i mean it could work...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]I would suggest removing "Super Milk Chan" from your list. It's not actually an anime, more of a kid's cartoon with extremely foul language. Just a thought.

(As Morpheus said, suggested titles in bold)
[B]D.N.Angel[/B] - Daisuke becomes Dark permanently

Vampire Hunter D- D's hidden bloodlust takes over and he goes on a vampiric rampage! XD

Shaman King- Omidamaru becomes unusable to Yoh

Inuyasha- Kagome is stuck in her own time, unable to help Inuyasha fight Naraku

[B].hack//sign[/B]- Morgana keeps Bear, Mimiru, Sora, B.T,Subaru, and Crim from logging in and helping Tsukasa any more

Just some random ideas. I'll think of one for FMA, Wolf's Rain, and Cowboy Bebop for you. They'll bug me if I don't. XD[/FONT][/SIZE]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=Blue]These are some good suggestions. Keep them coming. Oh, here's an update on what I'm adding:

Bleach
Last Exile
Tenjo Tenge
Samurai Gun
Patlabor

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...