Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Paranoia Agent


Recommended Posts

Guest freezefram38
Posted
I'm new to all this anime stuff but recently I've started to watch it because of cartoon network. Could someone please explain to me WHAT THE HECK is going on witht the paranoia agent series? I like it because of it's dark and unique but I think I'd like it even more if I knew better what was goin on.

(If you don't know what I'm talkin about it's this series: [URL=http://markdowndvd.com/dvdMenuPara.htm]link[/URL])

Love,
Freezefram
Posted
Well from what I've seen it is about Paranoia in people.

When someone is getting peranoid, something, I don't know if it is an actual kid or what, relieves them of their stress, by hitting them over the head with a bat.

I still don't get it that much though.
Posted
[font=arial][color=darkorchid][size=1]This belongs in the Anime forum, I'm pretty sure. I think the TV part of this forum means shows that aren't anime. I just don't have the power to do anything about it.

Just letting you know.[/font][/size][/color]
Guest Erriku
Posted
[B]Listen guys... Howling vampire... youre half right, when people get paranoid they feel cornered... he helps them by making them feel unbarable pain of which people usualy die from... but it relieves them instead... Thats why everyone survives right? all the victims arent bruised, hurt, just attacked for the love of Anime, It was a golden, metal bat, and they are completely fine, The reason they talk so low and slow while telling the discription, its because they now he helped them.[/B]
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]The best place I can advise you to start is [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38163]this thread[/URL], which is the Anime Lounge's [i]Paranoia Agent[/i] topic. Please make sure that you're starting threads in the correct forum, and to check for existing ones first once you know where they're supposed to go. To look for anime threads, you can either run a search or look through the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38208]Official Thread Directory[/URL], which contains a very comprehensive list of the animes already being discussed.

Thread closed. If you've any questions, feel free to send a PM.[/COLOR]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...