Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Saw


Recommended Posts

Guest Erriku
Posted
[B][COLOR=Red]SAW: This movie was very scary, ive watched it twice on my Sony PSP![/COLOR][/B]
Posted
It came out on the PSP I'll have to buy it for mine then, I thought it was less scary but more suspenseful, some parts like when it shows some of the things he's done to the people or [spoiler] when Adam kills that guy from the hospital with the top of the toilet or when the doctor saws of his leg [/spoiler] but those are the only really freaky parts. I never really understood why they called the movie saw and not jigsaw [spoiler] since it was what they called the killer [/spoiler].

~David~
Posted
I thought the movie was merely ok. The characters were (at times) just plain stupid...

In one scene [spoiler]the guy gets the tape recorder by taking off his overshirt and and dragging the recorder to him. However, later, when the other guy wants the cell phone, he doesn't take his shirt off and drag it to him (it was his idea in the first place!).

Another scene, where the doc's wife get's control of the situation and holds the guy up with a gun... she's just like "Freeze!". Man, I would have shot him right there, he tried to kill me, right?[/spoiler]

Just plain stupid...
Guest Erriku
Posted
[B]Yup, he could of[COLOR=White] Used the saw to get ahold of the Cell phone[/B][/COLOR] That was stupid...?
Posted
[QUOTE=RiflesAtRecess]

In one scene [spoiler]the guy gets the tape recorder by taking off his overshirt and and dragging the recorder to him. However, later, when the other guy wants the cell phone, he doesn't take his shirt off and drag it to him (it was his idea in the first place!).

Another scene, where the doc's wife get's control of the situation and holds the guy up with a gun... she's just like "Freeze!". Man, I would have shot him right there, he tried to kill me, right?[/spoiler]
[/QUOTE]

I just watched the movie again last night with a few friends and I always wonder the same thing.

That wolf thing that kidnapped Dr. Gordon was probably [spoiler] Zep using that pig-looking mask that was found in the warehouse Jigsaw was using until he was discovered by those two detectives.[/spoiler]

When I first saw this movie, it just blew me away. It was just...awesome.
Guest Erriku
Posted
Yeah its an awesome 2 thumbs way up!
Guest Erriku
Posted
[COLOR=White]Jigsaw was the dead guy in the middle of the room right, do you think jig saw will kill drgordon or adam survive... i doubt it.[/COLOR]
Posted
Not my favorite cary elwes film (Robin Hood: men in tights owns my soul! XD), but it was entertaining. I saw it for the first time at the beginning of summer or so. Freaked me out a good deal. Luckily, we watched Shaun of the Dead straight after and it made everything all betters. :D
Guest Erriku
Posted
Dude, this is about Saw the horror vilent grimsly violent, foot cuting, five shot gun shooting in head movie...
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=Georgia]I watched this movie for the first time when I was alone with my friend in her aunt's house. The only thing I could think of while this movie was playing was, "This man is the best criminal I've ever heard of..." I just hope people don't get any ideas. That would be uber scary.

But not many people would be able to do what he did. I mean, to be that great of a criminal, you'd definately have to be a genius in all respects. Not just anybody can pull that kind of thing off.

Very well made. 10/10 in my book.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
The movie was brilliant! I'm not really sure why it wasn't called jigsaw instead which would have made more sence seeting how there's a sequal. But it was the most original thing i've seen in a LONG time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...