OtakuBoards

How do u think Ghost in the shell

lilyholic

Well, it's kinda hard to understand your English .. but the original Ghost in the Shell and the sequel were both good. Innocence wasn't as great as the original but I liked it.

I really like the series as well. I've watched up to episode 21 of the second season but the fansubber who's subbing it works very slowly so I'll probably end up waiting 6 or more months to get the last 5 episodes. The american DVD's will probably come our before he's done .. lol.

[quote name='Erriku']I started watching from episode 3 or 4 and ive seen them all since, its still some what confusing...[/quote]
I take it that you are watchin the one on Cartoon Network since you said you started watching a few eps into the series. I haven't watched the dubbed version, but i can imagine that it would be harder to understand the story, when it's dubbed.

I might be wrong though. Idk.

We already have pre-existing threads for most of the elements of the GitS franchise. Please check the Directory sticky first if you still wish to discuss Stand Alone Complex, Innocence or the original film. Also, lilyholic, it would be best if you attempted to work on your post quality--here at OtakuBoards, we place a strong emphasis on making one's posts as clear and readable as possible. If you have any questions, you're welcome to private message me or one of the other staff members. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~