Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]All right, I am currently looking for something a little newer, a little different. Not quite so cute as my current set. I'm looking for a set inspired by the song "Behind These Hazel Eyes", for two reasons. One, I like the song, and two, I have ahzel eyes. ^_^; SO long as it isn't cute, I'll pretty much be satisfied with anything. (And it would be better if you at least knew the lyrics to the song, to get the idea of what I want.) Yes, very abstract, and gives you pretty much the room to do what you want. You can include lyrics on the banner, if you like. Don't add my name, on any of them. Please and thank you!

Skye[/size]
Posted
[CENTER][SIZE=1]Wow, it's been awhile since I've browsed the request forums... Anyway.

I really had no idea wheather you meant for Kelly Clarkson to be used, or simply the song lyrics. I hope I did it right.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kelly12.png[/img]
url- [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kelly12.png[/url]
size- 150x80 filetype- png

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kelly11.png[/img]
url- [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/unmei_shinpai/kelly11.png[/url]
size- 500x100 filetype- png

If you need anything changed, just let me know.

[i]edit-[/i] Well, I see the phrases 'Abstract...' and 'Inspired by the lyrics...' thrown in there now, so I didn't do it right... Darn. Well, if that's totally wrong, I dunno... I obviously can't tell what 'Abstract' is (If you don't know why, view [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=48107]-this-[/URL] thread) But I'll give it another shot if you'd like![/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[size=1]O.O Erm... yeah. ^_^; Not exactly what I was looking for. COuld you try a different set? Abstract meaning unique, not with a real theme.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...