Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hello. k its been a long time sence I've posted lol. umm I would like a sesshoumaru banner and avitar. you can use ethere of the images I have provided below or your own. :animeswea ummm Im not picky but if you could like make the banner and avi kinda dark. othere than that feel free to add your own ideas Im sure it will be something awsome :D


and thank you in advance :D :D
Posted
[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=1]I don't really have Photoshop so I don't have much to work with but I gave a crack at it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/LoverD/lc.jpg[/IMG]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Orange]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/LoverD/lc.jpg[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/LoverD/lca.jpg[/IMG]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=Orange]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/LoverD/lca.jpg[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Here's my try..

[b]Banner:[/b]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Sesshomaru3Banner.jpg[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Sesshomaru3Banner.jpg[/url]

Will do avi soon.. I might change.


[b]--Who Am I?[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
:D :D :D Thank you both so much these look absolutely amazing :D :D
now i have 2 wicked banners to switch between. you 2 rock :D :D :D
ok if i sound alitle off the deep end im tired but THANK YOU SO MUCH :D :D


ps.
Thank you!!!
Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]I made you a avi.. now.

[b]Avi:[/b]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/ChaosAvi.jpg[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/ChaosAvi.jpg[/url]

There you go!!

I made another one.. but I don't have a matching banner. You can ask and I'll make it for you.

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Sesshomaru3.jpg[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Sesshomaru3.jpg[/url]


[b]--Who Am I?[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]I had meant to post this a long time ago. But here's my try if you still want it.

I hope you like it.

- [U][B]T.S.[/B][/U][/FONT]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...