OtakuBoards

YYH Yaoi! Lots of Love!

Guest Finest Nature

Guest Finest Nature
:catgirl: Ok! I just wanna know something. Who here likes Hiei and Kurama yaoi?....or Hiei X Yusuke....or Kurama X Yusuke...Just anything but Kuwabara X Yusuke! :animestun :animeangr GRRR! Sorry But I can't stand that! :animesigh Well, If you wanna rp (roll play), I'd love to! E-mail me! I have Yahoo and AIM. ((Usually on AIM)
:catgirl: See ya!:catgirl:

~Willow~

A couple of points to keep in mind:

1. Double-posting is strictly forbidden here. Please don't do it again.

2. If you want to discuss Yu Yu Hakusho, feel free to do so in the designated Yu Yu Hakusho topic (which can be found by browsing the Directory sticky thread). If you want to set up an RPG, head over to the Arena--just be sure to read the Arena's various stickies before posting anything, as that part of OtakuBoards has a number of additional rules (including the ratings system and so forth).

3. This sort of message might fit better in your signature than anywhere else, particularly if you're looking to recruit people for an RPG that may not necessarily take place at OB.

You're welcome to private message me or one of the other staff members if you have additional comments, questions, concerns, etc. Thanks.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~