OtakuBoards

Cyber 6

outlawstar69

Cyber 6 was a show that aired on Fox a long time ago, while I was still in early elementery school. I was looking up information about it before school let out, and was surprised to find that it was an anime - it was a collaboration between the comic makers (the original comic is from Brazil, and is Spanish) and a Japanese director.

The main character of the show, Cyber6, is a genetically engineered creation of a mad scientist named Von Reicter, who has rebelled against him. She takes a job as a male teacher at a high school, and the 13 episodes pretty much chronicle the happenings as Von Reicter tries to take over the world, with the help of his also genetically engineered son, Jose, with Cyber6 trying to stop them.

Does anyone else remember this show, or would like to comment about it?

yep, i remember it, only reasons being because it came on around the time Escaflowne did, which i am still in love with, and that it sounds like cyber sex.....

as for anything about it, i know nothing, didnt even know it was anime, just thought it was an american wanabee, like.....uhh.....*gimme a sec on this*.....

so yeah, it was at least 7-8 years ago though, before i moved here...was i in texas at the time? if so, then 8-9 years...boy, i cant rmemeber that long, it hurts