MaggotDude Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 So I was randomly googling my old usernames, and I found this board. And I tried an old password I used to use, and it worked. So here's an old face come back from the dead! A few updates: I hate Slipknot. So the username 'MaggotDude' is incredibly out-of-date. I'm not really that big on anime any more. I just kind of stopped having time for it. AHHHHH, BLAST FROM TEH PAST/10
Panda Posted July 27, 2005 Posted July 27, 2005 Welcome back to the boards MaggotDude! Glad you found your way back to us. Since you have been away for a while I strongly suggest you re-read the Rules for the site which can be found on the side menu bar. We also don't allow introduction or re-introduction threads since we would rather you just jump into a thread and start posting. If you have any questions about posting please feel free to PM myself or any of the moderators. Welcome back again! -Panda
Recommended Posts