Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow]Hey my lovely OB people. Well I have yet to figure out how to work Adobe Photoshop so I have been unable to create my own work yet...*grumbles*. So I must still rely on the wonderful and talented work of the various artist on this fine site.

I'm looking for a Wolf's Rain themed avi/banner set. I have a couple pictures attached, but you are not limited to these. I would like something blue/gray, almost sad, but not depressing or bloody. Hmm...can't think of much else. If you have any questions you can either PM me or place it on this thread.

Thank you oh so much![/FONT]
Posted
[COLOR=FireBrick][SIZE=1][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24153&stc=1[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24154&stc=1[/IMG]

If you want me to change anything in the set, please PM me. Um, also do tell me if you're not gonna use the avatar. I likesss it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...