OtakuBoards

Please look here!!Please post HERE!

Art Master

I don't know if this counts as spam if so I'm sorry.I just thought it would be a cool idea.

Ok this might be weird but I want to try to have the most people post in this thread than any other. Kind of like a otaku record. So in this thread just post something, anything about yourself. It can be something you like to do or something you don't like to do. Anything. I just want you to post something. Please please do. Let make the largest thread EVER! So please post.Thank You.

Art Master :D

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Hello Art Master,

You have an interesting idea here, but not exactly a good one. I don't believe this thread will go to far as discusion goes. It could, but I strongly don't think so. If you'd like to make the "largest thread EVER" You should think of a topic that will spark peoples interests and allow members to have in-depth, intelligent discussions. Choose a concrete topic other than a jumble of "[I]What are you into?[/I]" or "[I]Tell us about yourself[/I]". Your thread title should be an appropriate one, aswell give members a vague idea as to what your thread is about. "[I]Please look here!!Please post HERE![/I]" isn't exactly the greatest way of stating your thread's topic. Who knows, you may just create the largest thread ever, but not with this as your topic. With that said I feel justified in closing this thread.

[B]Thread Closed.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]