Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
If someone's up for the challenge I'd like a Green Day banner and ava set in celebreation of their new music video, which just so happenes to be my favorite Green Day song. Anyway here are the requirments:
Text: In green(well it is green day right?) put, Wake Me Up When Septemeber Ends. The style of font really doesn't matter all that much as long as it looks good. No name please. For the text on the ava, just put Green Day.
The pictures are attached. The one with leaves is for the background.

Thank you to anyone who does this!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Not sure of you're still after this banner/avi set, but I figured I'd need to brush off my skillz for the graphics tornament anyways....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...