Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Just so you know I'm not really for or against abortion. I had to write this for school. ^_^ Let me know what you think, okay? Thanks! ^_^


[CENTER][B]I?m Not Wanted[/B]

Darkness surrounds me
I cannot see or hear
I can sense something near me
I reach out to it
I am comforted as it protects me
Warmth surrounds me
It is soothing
I am changing somehow
I am excited!
I can sense potential
And I am eager to experience it
I?m wanted!
I am impatient!
But it is too soon
I must be patient
I fall back into the darkness
The time will come
PAIN!
It hurts!
Something is tearing me apart!
What is it!
I reach once again for the presence that protects me
A wall blocks me!
I?m cold
The warmth I felt before is fading
Again I reach for the presence
It pulls away
I?m not wanted?
Why?
I cannot even cry
What happened?
Suddenly I understand
What I want to be
Will never be
Why?
Because; I?m not wanted[/CENTER]
Posted
Very nicely done. I have never seen a poem about abortion written as if you were the unborn child. I think it is very creative. I doubt a true child would actually have such understanding. Though if an unborn child could think perhaps the emotions would be similar to what you wrote. If I were your teacher I would give you an A+ for it. I look foward to reading more of your poems. Till later.

indifference
Posted
I agree with indifference, very creative. It would be interesting if at one point children who are not born yet can on some level feel things. Great job on writing this poem. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...