Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen Posted August 8, 2005 Posted August 8, 2005 Everyone knows that Anime characters tend to look a little unusual at times, with the colorful clothes,hair,tattos,eyes,accesories,and other cool little details. To a non otaku, anime characters look crazy, but us fans wish we could look exactly like a cool anime character. So i wanna see what you guys would look like. I wasnt so sure so , I looked on the internet for personality quizzes that told me what i would look like. I would have mellow green hair, with blue eyes and a scar over my right eye. I was supposed to be a punk/goth personality type character, so that means i would wear a lot of black. What would you look like? Use your imagination!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now