Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey the name is Taro and I am first new to the forums and second I have no sig or av either. Well I have currently been watching Deathnote/Deathnote Origin so I would like a sig and av of my the character I like Kagami Taro. A dark based background would be nice. Sorry I have no stock for it so if you could find one that would be great. The size I would like would 450x150 and the text for it would be this "What would you do with a book that had the power to kill anybody by just writing their name, Change the world....? or Personal Gain?" as for the av anything that has him on it that would be great. Please and thank you to the person who fills this out for me.
Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Hi.

First, the maximum size for a banner is 500x100..

Second, I don't know who or what is Kagami Taro so if you wouldn't mind providing a picture it would help.


[b]--Who Am I?[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Alright but first off Kagami Taro is from Deathnote Origin but I couldn't find images of him so use this then

[url]http://www.aaa-int.or.jp/maru/books/manga/gfx/deathnote21.jpg[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...