Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello and thank you to any one who submits a banner in advance. I would like a banner with Roy Mustang on it. In fact, two pics of him please. One of him snapping his fingures and the other of his face. and i would like it to say "Don't mess with me because you'll be playing with fire." and my name, If it's not to much trouble. Thank you again in advance!
Posted
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Turn the heat down! Here you go!

[b]Banner:[/b]

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Elk.gif[/IMG]

URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Elk.gif[/url]


[b]--Who Am I?[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Thank you! I love it! simply awesome! Roy Mustang and Travis Willingham (Roy's voice actor) are the best! Thank you for the banner.

P.S. I don't know who you are either! J.J.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...