Elk Posted August 9, 2005 Posted August 9, 2005 Hello and thank you to any one who submits a banner in advance. I would like a banner with Roy Mustang on it. In fact, two pics of him please. One of him snapping his fingures and the other of his face. and i would like it to say "Don't mess with me because you'll be playing with fire." and my name, If it's not to much trouble. Thank you again in advance!
Who Am I? Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Turn the heat down! Here you go! [b]Banner:[/b] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Elk.gif[/IMG] URL: [url]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/Forgetful_Me1010/Elk.gif[/url] [b]--Who Am I?[/b][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Elk Posted August 11, 2005 Author Posted August 11, 2005 Thank you! I love it! simply awesome! Roy Mustang and Travis Willingham (Roy's voice actor) are the best! Thank you for the banner. P.S. I don't know who you are either! J.J.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now