OtakuBoards

Who will get a new anime hub?

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Recently, Adam has asked us what anime we would like a hub for. Many of us have voted. But so far the most votes are for either paranoia agent or zatch bell. Personally i hope both of them will. But if it only works out for one, i hope its paranoia agent. But animes like shinzo and the avatar are right behind the two.What anime would you like to see with a new hub? PS:Harry potter is not an anime and naruto and inuyasha already have a hub!

[color=#6699cc]I'd really like to see a hub for [i]Haibane Renmei[/i], as I have a lot of homeless ecards right now, but I'm patient. As long as we get one eventually, I'll be happy with that. I've got some article in the works for that series, so I'd really like a place to showcase them when I'm done.

And yeah, I really don't know why so many people suggested Inuyasha and Naruto.[/color]

Well peronly i want gantz to win. Even though gants can be a little grousome with blood and launguage, i still think that it is a good anime/manga none the less. it also has been out for a wile and there is 210 chapters of it already out. Although i cant control his decision we will just have to wait and see what will win the vote.

Perhaps we might get a new hub for Descendants of Darkness as I am sure I saw quite a few people asking for that anime as well. Though what really surprised me was the votes for anime that already have a hub. Personally I am hoping they add several hubs as I saw at least four shows that had five or more votes for them.