Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What music best descibes anime?


Recommended Posts

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Posted
If american music was the themes of animes what would it be? Rock, Hip hop, or pop?
Posted
You're asking about six thousand questions there. It depends what anime, whether it's a movie, whether it's got a sad, violent, or a happy story, what the drawing style is like, or all these other variables. Classical might fit, jazz might fit, rock might fit, hip-hop might fit. I don't think one genre of music can aptly describe anime.

The music for Cowboy Bebop was great, there is a good example of music fitting an anime.
Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Posted
are you a fan of afi? ........ well the main question is whats the main music category for all anime...
Posted
[quote name='Little Slugger']are you a fan of afi? ........ well the main question is whats the main music category for all anime...[/quote][color=#6699cc]I think you're missing the point: Your question doesn't have a simple answer.

Just as anime has more than one genre, I think it's safe to say that more than one category of music fits its many series.

The soundtrack for Ghibli's [i]Whisper of the Heart[/i] certainly wouldn't fit FMA, for example.[/color]
Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Posted
put all the genres of anime together and what music best describes all the most of them
Posted
[color=#6699cc]Well, I don't know, but I know how you can find out.
[list=1]
[*]Watch every anime, ever.
[*]Record which kind of music appears the most in show.
[*]Compile and tabulate your results.
[/list]
And there you'll have it.

Happy listening![/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...