OtakuBoards

Yu Yu Hakusho Fic i came up with some how....

Guest HieisWifeOfFire

Guest HieisWifeOfFire
HWOF:Okay people i came up with a Hiei/Oc fanfic i just can't get out of my head!Please read [U]Dark Love[/U]Chapter 1:Two Heats of Darkness meet. BEEP..BEEP..BEEP..BE-BAM! The alarm clock was now unfortunately in tiny pieces from being thrown into the wall."Damn alarm clock of doom.."mumbled a sleeply teen stumbling out of bed.She had long Raven Black hair with red tips that were naturally there and beautiful crimson eyes..Her name was Helena but Shadow to her friends.Helena quicly go into the shower and let the hot water run down her body to wake herself up.She then got dressed and brushed her teeth.Her out-fit consisted of baggy black pants with chains hanging of of them with silver and red stitchings.She then put on a baggy black shirt that read "I used to have super human powers but my pyschatrist took them away from me.."she also had black sk8ter shoes on.On her way out of the house she grabbed a black and red skatebored with a red dragon desighn on it.Sje also took a black and red hat and tucked all of her hair-that at the moment was in a ponytail-into the hat.She then ran out of the house twords the school building she then rode on her skateboard to the school.As soon as she reached the entrance of the school she sighed..'wonderful'she thought sarcasticlly'now Mr.Akio is gonna be up my ***'She then quickly went to her locker put everything-including her skateboard-into it except the few books and note-pads she needed and slowed down into a walking pace and opened the door to a classroom.."Ah miss.Flame i see you decide to grace us with your prescence.."She put a hand over her heart and mock sighed in shock.."Mr.Akito..why i never in my years..yelling at a poor student just cause you arn't getting any at home..i'm hurt!"She added with a smirk.."Thats it Mrs.Flame go to the office!"She decided to leave by making a scene"Of course i am sorry for stateing the truth!" and with that she headed to the office.Mr.Akito's face was as red as a rip tomato.When she arived at the office the secratary told her to go straight in.When she opened the door she saw four new kids but paid no mind to them. "Mrs.Flame are you in trouble agai?What is it this time?"The principal said with a sigh."The teacher was mad at me for being late so i siad that he should'nt yell at innocent student just cause he ain't getting any at home!"she replied with an amused smirk on her face. She saw two of the guys-one with slicked back black hair and choclate from eyes and one with orange elivis style hair and black beady eyes -laugh on the ground clutching their stomaces while the other two-a red head with emrald green eyes and a spikey black haired crimson eyed-boys just chuclked slightly as the other smirked."Helena...why do you do these things and take off that hat its against the school policy!"She mushroom sighed and took off the hat letting her raven locked fall down he back in a fountain of black and red."I do i because i can.."She replied.."Maybe if your parents were still alive this wouldn't happen.."He said out-loud.Helena's bangs covered her eyes in saddness."Helena you will be guiding these boys through the school showing them the premicis"He told her with guilt as he saw her saddened face at his last comment."Yes sir."she said coldly,no longer happy.This was gonna be a hell of a tour!

[color=#6699cc]This isn't the place for fanfiction, unfortunately.

If you'd like to repost this, do so in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87]Anthology forum[/url]. Read the stickies there before posting, or that thread will be closed as well.

On another note, the carriage return is your friend. Use paragraphs. [/color]