Kiba'sSoul Posted August 12, 2005 Posted August 12, 2005 I will be gratefull if someone could make a cool Inuyasha Avatar and a banner with Inuyasha and Kagome.. I am kinda looking for somthing with Kagome saying SIT BOY! or somthing hehe.... the Avatar isnt really needed but I want the banner to match the avatar, thanks people for your help. :animesigh
Katana Posted August 14, 2005 Posted August 14, 2005 [color=royalblue][size=1]*sweatdrop* Well, the banner didn't turn out as well as I had hoped...but, uh, yeah. =_=;; If you want anything changed, just ask me. [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24222&stc=1[/img] [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24223&stc=1[/img] That being said...it was fun. XD[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now