OtakuBoards

Anime/manga Fan Fictions

Anyamae

Hiya here you can post any one of your anime/manga fanfictions I am writing one myself it is called Moonlit ride. It is a cross between InuYasha/Rurouni Kenshin. It is coming out really good! If you want to read it Just reply saying that you would like to read it then I will post it up for you a chapter at a time. Good Luck :D

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Uuuummm, ok, but won't this thread get closed? You're a new member, right? Well, if it doesn't get closed, please read your fan fic.

I don't think it will be closed but I will get the story up oh Yeah I forgot to say for those who know the characters on Rurouni Kenshin. Yahiko has children!!! :animeblus Right? Anyway I will start soon I just have to finish the ending so I can get it going ok that won't take long. Feel free to give me some Ideas for the ending ok! If you want the Synopsis here it is

[CENTER]Anyamae goes Missing!!![/CENTER]

After a nice night of relaxation in the Kamiya Dojo Anyamae decides to go for a nice long ride in the moonlight on her horse Sunny. Hours has past and she hasn't come back. Yahiko is worried about her and starts to think on what happened to her. He decides to go find her and have Kenshin and his 4 teenage children help. Yahiko's son Kiressi finds Anyamae's ribbon and foot steps that looks like a struggle. Will they find her in time?

Thank you for reading Like I said I will get it up as soon as I get the ending done and it'll take me a day or 2 to get it done.

Ja Ne

Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen
Maybe she was captured by a demon, Yahiko fights the demons gets killed and it's all sad, so the eldest son goes and fights the demon with luck, he frees his mother.

[quote name='Little Slugger']Maybe she was captured by a demon, Yahiko fights the demons gets killed and it's all sad, so the eldest son goes and fights the demon with luck, he frees his mother.[/quote]

Good one!!!! I will try to put that into an alternate ending!!!

Arigatou Gozaimasu :D

I got the story done overnight! It took a looooong time but I decieded to use that idea. It came out well done. :animesmil I am going to start posting the story now. Reply back on what you think and if I get more good posts on this chapter I will post another chapter. Enjoy!!!!

[CENTER]Moonlit Ride[/CENTER]

Yahiko led Smokey out of the barn and mounted hastily. The antsy stallion snaked his head and threw his head tossing his long black mane. Smokey's black coat seemed to gleam and glimmer in the moonlight. Yahiko grabbed the reins and kicked him into a slow trot. The Thoroughbred tossed his head and trotted faster. Yahiko looked around to see if he could find Anyamae in a feild or something. Suddenly Smokey's ears perked and he whinnied. In the distance Yahiko could make out a horse and rider walking toward them. The rider resembled Anyamae in a strange way. The horse was different. It was a dapple gray instead of a palomino. The rider had long black hair that was put up in a ponytail and she wore blue riding clothes. Yahiko now recognized the horse and rider. The girl was his 15 year old daughter named Tsushonai and the horse was one of the ranch Thoroughbreds named Cloud.
"Hi Dad! Did you find mom yet?" She hopefully asked.
"No I didn't yet Hey why aren't you riding your horse?" Yahiko said patting Cloud's hot neck.
"Kilala is being pretty spooky lately Why? Was Kenshin wanting to ride Cloud?"
"No he is out riding Cash as usual. Let's head down the road to see if we can find your mother." Tsushonai turned Cloud and followed Yahiko trying to look for hoofprints in the darkness. Meanwhile at the dojo Minai paced restlessly awaiting for any news about her mother. Kaoru walked over and put a hand on Minai's shoulder. She looked up with teary eyes at Kaoru and embraced herself in Kaoru's arms. She tried to be strong but she couldn't keep it in any longer. Kaoru was surprised at her actions that Kaoru hugged her tightly. Suddenly her older brother Kiressi galloped up on Kenshin's old horse. Minai pried herself from Kaoru's arms and ran up to him.
"Hey what did you find out?" Minai asked hoping for any news. Kiressi looked down at Silly's mane and handed her the ribbon Anyamae was wearing.
"That doesn't mean she's dead Sis it just means that she was around here." Minai looked back at Kaoru who was watching them and looked at her brother.
"Wait here I will be right back!" She exclaimed ans she bolted off to the barn. Later she came cantering up on her Palomino Appaloosa Star.
"Come on! show me where you found that ribbon!" Minai looked at Kaoru and shouted
"We will be back when we get more information! Don't worry about me I will be fine!" Minai and Kiressi galloped to the spot where he seen the ribbon. Kaoru just stood at the door and watched.

Well this is it for the first chapter I see that I am running out of room so I am going to have to stop.

[color=#6699cc]Yo.

[b]Anyamae[/b], do not double-post. That is not allowed here. If you discover that there is some key element missing from one of your previous posts, use the [img]http://otakuboards.com/images/liquid/buttons/edit_rollover.gif[/img] button to change it.

If you wish to post fanfiction, this forum is not the place for it. You may post about stories and poetry in the [url=http://otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87]Anthology[/url] forum. Before you post there, however, be sure to read the stickies in that forum. If you don't follow the rules laid out in them, your thread will be closed.

[b]Little Slugger[/b], "backseat modding" is not allowed. If you simply [i]must[/i] add your input on whether or not a thread will be closed, fee free to use the [img]http://otakuboards.com/images/liquid/buttons/report.gif[/img] report post button.[/color]