OtakuBoards

Israelis forced out of Gaza by their Government

ChibiHorsewoman

[QUOTE=Genzo]To me, a Palestinian who has been denied his homeland all of his life, the Israeli withdrawl from Gaza Represents the Ultimate GOOD RIDANCE.

I am so happy that the Palestinians can finally move around with ease, reopen the destroyed airport and seaport and rebuild them, no longer fear the radical settlers that poision their drinking water and spread chemicals on fields used by shepards for grazing.

At the same time I also realise something else, to all of those who say to me that I dont need a homeland to be happy, I have this to say: GIVE THEM YOUR LAND, MY LAND IS NOT YOUR TO DISTRIBUTE TO ZIONISTS YOU FACIST PIG!

As soon as the Airport re-opens I will be able to visit my father much easier. for this i have one people to thank, Hamas, PIJ, PFLP, DFLP, PFLP-GC, Fatah and all the other resistance movements that have made our dream of having our own nation a reality.

Death To Israel, Zionism and all those who support them[/QUOTE]
[SIZE=1]You're sick, and I mean it for real. Either that, or obscenely juvenile.

I don't think I can address your last sentence without starting a flame war. Sorry to the mods, if this post didn't say much.[/SIZE]

[color=#9933ff]It's around 11:00, and I'm bored, so I'll just dissect your post James Style! =D

[quote name='Genzo']To me, a Palestinian who has been denied his homeland all of his life, the Israeli withdrawl from Gaza Represents the Ultimate GOOD RIDANCE.[/quote] *nods* I understand your position, and I concur with you. But you spelled "riddance" wrong, you know.

[quote] I am so happy that the Palestinians can finally move around with ease, reopen the destroyed airport and seaport and rebuild them, no longer fear the radical settlers that poision their drinking water and spread chemicals on fields used by shepards for grazing. [/quote]*raises eyebrow* W...T...F? Uhuh. Poisoned drinking water and chemicals in fields. Well, I've never heard of that, but if the Israeites were doing it, I'm sure the Palestinians were, too. Not to mention your suicide-bombers-of-stupidity-that-are-a-product-of-being-brainwashed. I'd also like to wager money to see if those airports and seaports get to be used for something other than Palestian terrorist organisations (like the ones you've mentioned below).

[quote] At the same time I also realise something else, to all of those who say to me that I dont need a homeland to be happy, I have this to say: GIVE THEM YOUR LAND, MY LAND IS NOT YOUR TO DISTRIBUTE TO ZIONISTS YOU FACIST PIG![/quote] You are sick bastard, just to let you know. For the record, I don't think anyone in this thread has said that the Palestinians didn't deserve a homeland, and aside from America, most of the world seems to concur with you. Palestine would have more international support if their more radical groups would [i]stop bombing the sh!t out of everyone[/i]. What the hell is wrong with them?!?! Get a life, and start some productive diplomatic means of solving this. May I point out the fact that [b]suicide bombing Israel did nothing for years[/b] while [b]months of talking between Sharon and Abbas PRODUCED this pull out of the Gaza Strip[/b]. Since I take it you live in Palestine, you, Genzo, have diplomatic means to thank for this pull out - I didn't see suicide bombers being credited for it.

[quote]As soon as the Airport re-opens I will be able to visit my father much easier. for this i have one people to thank, Hamas, PIJ, PFLP, DFLP, PFLP-GC, Fatah and all the other resistance movements that have made our dream of having our own nation a reality.[/quote] *contemplates banging her head against a wall and decides to hit you with a frying pan instead* No, you don't have those groups to thank (You missed "PLO" btw. I refuse to believe they're political, or that their Antonym is Hamas, because the PLO was piloted by Arafat who also controlled Fatah which you condone). It was Abbas. Sharon and other Israeli leaders, of course, had been trying talks with Arafat for the longest time, and because he was the head of the PLO-suicide-bomber-condoning group, did not respond to any of them. As I've pointed out, the suicide bombings got you [b]no where[/b], while Abbas, talking with Arafat, got the Palestinians the Gaza Strip. [size=3][b]Once again, diplomacy PWNS suicide bombers!!![/b][/size]

[quote]Death To Israel, Zionism and all those who support them[/QUOTE] Such a blatantly prejudiced statement deserves to get you killed. I've only truly wished death on one other person in a moment of anger (and I felt terrible for it), but I really wish you'd vanish now, because you, and people who are so fiercely close minded don't deserved to be treated with kindness. You are EXACTLY who the Palestinian fundementalists want for their army, and you're playing right into their hands. Palestine was partitioned so long ago by the UN and Britain; recalling that and being spiteful because of it isn't going to help the present Israel/Palestine situation. Negotiations like Abbas has been doing [b]will help[/b].

If you'd stop playing right into the hands of Palestinian terrorist organizations, if you'd be object for all of TWO SECONDS, you'd realize that your sick hate for a dead man's philosophy (Theodor Hurzl - I bet you don't even know who he is) doesn't help one bit, and neither does violence, as it has been established that the Gaza pull out was the result of diplomatic talks.

P.S.: I was looking through class handouts from fifth grade, which I kept, and I remembered the other thing Israel got in the Six Day War - It was the Golan Heights! Did they ever give it back, or loose it, or it is still under possession of Israel?[/color]