OtakuBoards

The Light Hawk Wings!

Kaioshin

I need some info on the light hawk wings. How come Tenchi has only used them twice, and if he can create them, why doesn't he just use them any time he's in trouble instead of getting the girls to help him. Oh Yeah - one more thing. How come he onlt has them in Tenchi Muyo, but not Universe or in Tokyo or in any other Tenchi!

See, Tenchi didn't know he could create them until Tsunami helped him discover his own hidden power, which resulted in the Light Hawk Wings. This was in OVA 6 in his battle with Kagato, so before this he could not create them. And he does not ask the girls to help him, they WANT to help him because they are all very attached to Tenchi. The girls actually helped him to release the light hawk wings; because Tenchi saw them suffering as the result of Kagato, it helped him to find the light hawk wings and release them. The reason the light hawk wings aren't in Universe or Shin is because, the story of those two just doesn't include them! It's that simple. Muyo, Universe, and Shin are simply all stories of the life and fate of Tenchi happening in a different way. They are not related in any way. It just happened that the light hawk wings were in Muyo, and not Universe or Shin. Does that answer your question?

• 2 weeks later...
:smirk: thats very good explaining. instead that if ryoko has all of her gems she would have enough power that equaled the light hawk wing. it never said that she could produce the wings only that her power would be similar to that of the light hawk wings. the conversation between Lady Funaho and Little Washu(form the OAV) explains it most of it. if i'm wrong someone tell me

• 2 weeks later...
Ah, see you are wrong there. It tells you in Ep. 13 of Tenchi Muyo, in the conversation between Yosho and Lady Funaho. It says that the power of Ryoko's gems had been giving power to Yosho's tree, which is why he had stayed alive and not died yet. Then Funaho explains that Ryoko's gems and the power of the Jurain royal family are the same, which is why the gems had been giving power to Yosho's tree. Then she explains that because they are the same power, Ryoko would be able to produce the light hawk wings just like Tenchi can if she ever obtained her 3 gems back. Now that doesn't mean she can produce them right off the bat, she will probably have some difficulty finding them, just like Tenchi did. But she undoubtedly would have the potential to produce the wings if she ever got all of the gems back. Go to [URL=http://www.Tenchizone.com]Tenchizone[/URL] or [URL=http://www.Mytenchi.com]MyTenchi[/URL] and download ep. 13 if you don't believe me.

Tenchi isn't the only one who can create the light hawk wings...

Tenchi can create all three..
Aeka's ship can create all three...
I believe Aeka can create one with the help of Azaka and Kimidake
Tsunami (the ship) can create all 10...
Yosho could create 3...

You must have Jurai blood to create them.. and in one of the episodes... it was either Yosho or Katushito... oddly enough they are the same person.. but... he said that if Ryoko ever DID get all three gems.. she would be far more powerful than all 10 of the lighthawk wings.

what? Ryoko doesn't have Jurai blood and she could create them. Katsuhito is Yosho's earth name, and Yosho is his Jurain name. And yeah, I know Tenchi isn't the only one who can make the wings. And where did you hear that Ryoko would be far more powerful than all 10 wings if she ever got her gems? I don't remember that at all. And you forgot to mention the new character Z (he is nameless) who can create 5 wings. We saw that in Here Comes Jurai 2.