Guest ShonenSamuraiMugen Posted August 17, 2005 Posted August 17, 2005 This is my first time requesting Art, but here goes...Can i get a doujinshi Edward Elric saying "I'm not a pipsqueek!!!" Plus I need to know how to put the banner up...
Katana Posted August 19, 2005 Posted August 19, 2005 [size=1][color=royalblue]Ouch...doujinshi FMA...that was hard to find. Actually, it was hard to find the right images, because most of them have pretty covers. :3 To put a banner in your sig...I think there's a sticky on that. I know there's something about that [i]somewhere[/i] around here. Oh, the banner, right. [img]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24264&stc=1p[/img] You know, I should put the following saying in my signature: If you want anything changed, just ask.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now